Chewing-gum & bubble-gum
Proform builds several types of lines for the production of chewing gum or bubble gum…
- Continuous Mixing lines for chewing gum, bubble gum or gum base.
- Ball Gum Lines – to produce balls or other spherical shapes of chewing gum or bubble gum – with or without filling
- Rolling & Scoring Lines – producing sticks, tabs or pellets, in single color or co-extruded, two colors.
- Cut & Wrap Lines – producing bubble gum with or without semi-liquid fillings or chewing gum in layers of several colors, with or without filling
- Co-Extrusion Lines – producing 2 color (or more) products in one or more flavors
We can supply you with :
- Individual machines, to create, modify or renew your production lines
- Or complete production lines, PLC controlled