Cooling Tunnels TR - Tempering & Maturation / Curing Tunnels TT
Maintenance is minimal and easy access.
For example, a conveyor belt change is done in 10 minutes
- Chewy Candy
- Up to 3 000 kg/h
- Cooling from +60°C to +20°C
PVC or stainless steel
- PROFORM Cooling Tunnels can function in a factory at room temperature
- The double air flow design results in balanced air dynamics and reduced energy consumption
- Capable of reaching 30 to 35 % RH when running at a temperature of 10°C
- Its cooling system is designed to recycle a maximum of energy
- « Ecological » refrigeration gases used
- Output or transfer tables
- Metal detectors
In function with the different products and manufacturing processes, Proform proposes :
- Tempering / Maturation Tunnels of 1 to several tiers.
- Cooling Tunnels of up to 15 tiers.
A Tempering / Curing Tunnel :
It allows a product to be tempered or stocked, for a certain lapse of time, to then feed an Extruder GE.
This process is used :
- for product maturation / curing
- to homogenize a product
- to absorb production fluctuations
A Cooling Tunnel :
It cools the final product for wrapping.
The length of the tunnel and the number of tiers depends on :
- the quantity of product to cool
- the final temperature required
- and the available space